Monday, August 4, 2008

I survived.....but barely

Today was my first day back to work in FOUR MONTHS!!!! Four very, very long months!! I was supposed to start back last Thursday but since I ended up having surgery, it got bumped until today. Can I tell you that I am so very tired...so very, insanely tired!!! So tired that my tireds are tired!!!!
We head back tomorrow for more. Why....why oh why do these parents wait until the DAY BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS TO ENROLL THEIR KIDS!!! Oh, I hope I survive the rest of the week......

2 comments:

LouLou said...

Girl, I didn't know you were working again..... How is the back holding up???? What are you gonna do when Syd comes home??

terri s said...

Has school already started in Bama????? I am soooooooo hoping that one of the 2 jobs I recently applied for at Redstone comes thru, I want to move home so badly. I am trying to get more and more familiar with the schools in Decatur and H'ville. Don't tell me that school has already started!?!?!?!?!?
Hope your tireds go away soon. You gotta start reserving some energy for that precious gurly that is coming HOME S.O.O.N!!!
terri in virginia