Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well, she still HATES the bathtub

But she seems to be doing well with pretty much everything else. I think the bath and "awatting" at folks is going to be our biggest challenge! She swings those little arms/hands quite freely. I just grab hold and say "NO MA'AM" and let go; then nanoseconds later rinse and repeat!! :-) Other than that, she's doing really well.

Alan's favorite thing is for her to turn around and go:

"Papi....Papi.......PAAAAPIIIIII!!!!!!" and take off at him!!! She throws those little arms up to him......melts our hearts.

Ok, more later. We're off to their version of WalMart to pick up supplies. We're guessing we'll be home Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

2 comments:

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Ana hated the bathtub too! She likes it now, but still hates it when I rinse her hair.

I am so happy that your Sydney is finally coming home!

terri s said...

My two year old had bathtub issues too. I saw such sweet pics of her taking a bath at the foster home. So what's so wrong with me giving a bath? She now likes the bath, but still has trouble with rinsing her hair. I got one of those big cups with a handle and one soft side for rinsing; it really makes a difference!

Good luck!
terri