Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Prayers Please.....

Many of you know that I suffer from a condition called "SVT"... supraventriculartachychardia. I have been having an attack today that has left me feeling very crummy. It's hard to catch my breath, my heart races, sick to my stomach, etc. I have not had an attack like this for quite some time and didn't even think to bring my xanax. Well, I'm wishing I had some now. It's the only thing that knocks it out pretty quickly. Knocks me out too but I feel better.
I know that it's been brought on by the emotional "let down" of all that I have felt for the past few days. And has been attacked even more by the anxiety creeping in of having 3 kids at home. Yep, I admit it.....I am very nervous about how this will all go. It's going to take a little time but we'll make it. I just need to feel better pretty soon!!!