Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been tagged by Rita....

I think I'm supposed to say thanks here! ;-)



7 random things about me.......



1. I love eating ranch dressing on my spaghetti.

2. Once we have our pick up trip, I will have been to Guatemala a total of 9 times!!!!

3. I like to sleep in sweat pants in the winter.

4. I swore I would NEVER EVER go to a foreign country.....guess I was wrong, huh?

5. I have lived in Madison County Alabama all but a year of my entire 35 years!

6. My favorite TV shows as a teenager were: Growing Pains, McGyver, Full House

7. I had my first real crush on a boy when i was 12 yrs old (WAY TOO YOUNG)



Tagging 7 to pass the time:



1) Cheryl in Indiana

2) Terry in Virginia (Roll Tide)

3) Bethany.....Caroline's Momma

4) Jill......The Reading Family

5) Erica........Clara's Momma

6) Carrie....."Fia's" Mommy

7) Jodi.... Ana Cecilia's Mommy

2 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

Good going....Put the link to their blogs onhere and grab the picture off my blog to post here as well..It has the instructions on there...


OH I cant wait to see you all with princess Sydney!!!

terri s said...

thanks for the tag! this was the first one for my blog.

I know you are beside yourself about the upcoming trip and GETTIN' THAT GURL!!!

i'm so happy for you,
terri