Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am packing her bag!!! Can you believe it!!!

OH MY!!!
This is really real!!!
I mean *R*E*A*L*L*Y* REAL!!!
Like, it's REALLY going to happen, REALLY soon!!!
REALLY!!!!
Wow!!

I can't believe, after all this time, that I am FINALLY, FINALLY getting to put together her pick up trip suitcase!!! And ya'll, I am having such a good freakin' time doing it!!! I need a few extra things like long-sleeved onesies and "dressy socks" for pick up but I have enough other stuff to use while we're there. Then I can REALLY (there's that word again) do some retail therapy!!!!

3 comments:

lauren said...

Kristi - I've been following your journey and just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you! Have an AMAZING pick up trip!

www.laurensbaby.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Good for you Kristi! I haven't even started packing Kate's suitcase. Still busy with the darn embassy paperwork. YUCK!

Shannon said...

Happy shopping!!! Post some pics of the great stuff you buy.