Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DNA is set for collection at 8:30am Wednesday

All we can do is hope and pray that it is sent out on Wednesday, registered at Lab Corp on Thursday, tested on Friday and sent back out ASAP. I believe we're going to step out in full faith that God will provide and head to Guatemala on Tuesday 11/11.
Hey, the worst thing that can happen is that I have to spend a few extra days in Guatemala loving on the baby girl that has been the face in my heart for so long.........T-minus 7 days and counting!!!!
Thank you for your continued prayer support. We love you!!!
PS: Take a look at my NEW TICKER!!!!

7 comments:

Stacie said...

STANDING FIRM IN PRAYER!! Sydney is coming HOME!!!!

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU TOO!

I JUST WISH OUR GIRLS WERE GOING TO BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO GROW UP TOGETHER.
Ava's Nana

Valerie said...

Yeah! She's coming home soon. Still praying that the timeline works for you guys.

Daphne said...

Yay! Just a couple more days...

Unknown said...

This is it!!!!!! I LOVE the new ticker! I LOVE that it is reality!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

You can give your baby girl a great big big birthday kiss in person!!! Oh Yeah!!

terri s said...

this is FANTASTIC news!!!!! I am so happy to be reading all this great news. The gurl is comin' home, to be with her forever family and to be indoctrinated into Alabama football!!!!!

congrats! God speed your travels next week.
terri